- deliberate simplification of life; finding joy and appreciation in the essentials.
“Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realise there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu
Amongst the busyness of life, more and more people are becoming drawn to the values of adopting a minimalist lifestyle. As parent/s raising kids, it can be difficult to fight away the temptations of materialism, especially with the constant flow of information on the internet about what’s new and trending. No parent wants their child to miss out on the fun. However, by adopting minimalist fashion, not only can you save money and declutter your home, your kids can stay on top of what’s in style.
Here at Huxbaby, we advocate for minimalism and sustainability. We support parents to buy once and buy well. By purchasing simple yet stylish gender-neutral clothing, you’re winning at minimal-ethical living.
If you’re considering decluttering your child’s wardrobe, be sure to check out the benefits of minimalist fashion below:
- Decreases your time spent on doing the laundry (plus, saving water and electricity!)
- Causes less stress every morning about how to dress your child/ren; fewer items, easier decision-making
- Avoid clutter! It’s so much easier maintaining a well-organised wardrobe with minimalism
- Gender-neutral fashion makes it easier to share and exchange clothes between genders
- Reduces impact from garment disposal
- Helps your child/ren learn how to dress independently without feeling overwhelmed by their wardrobe options
- Lessens your guilt about wasting clothes that may not be worn as often
Remember, less is more! For minimalist clothing options, check out our shop at huxbaby.com/pages/shop